Kingston, Ontario, Family Sponsorship Lawyer

Reuniting You with Close Relatives from Outside of Canada

Rules about sponsoring family members to come to Canada have changed significantly in recent years. While it was once possible for a permanent resident of Canada to sponsor close family members barring some specific conditions, recent policy changes have made reunification more complicated.

As an immigration lawyer, I, Leslie H. Morley, can help you to understand how immigration laws affect you and your ability to welcome your relatives to Canada. From my Kingston, Ontario, practice, run under the banner of Morley Law Office, I advise everyday people on the important pieces of information they need to meet their immigration goals.

Qualified Legal Advice for Family Class Immigration

Recently, Canada has stopped accepting applications for sponsorship of parents and grandparents from permanent residents; however, these important members of your family may be able to come to Canada for an extended period of time as visitors. Gaining even this temporary access to Canada for your relatives requires that you are eligible to sponsor and are financially able to support them.

As with many areas of immigration law, family class sponsorship is one area that is constantly changing. As a qualified lawyer, licensed and regulated by the Law Society of Upper Canada, I can give you the comprehensive advice you need while providing services that comply with high ethical standards.

Solicitor for Bringing Parents & Grandparents to Canada

If you want reliable information on bringing grandparents to Canada and how family sponsorship works, contact me. As a Kingston lawyer I can give you the advice you need. Call me at 613‑542‑2192 locally or contact me online.

Created by

Legal notice