What Makes Us The Preferred Immigration Solicitor in Kingston and Throughout Ontario
As a lawyer, Leslie H. Morley has been serving clients throughout the globe and helping them to immigrate to and remain in Canada since 1988. Take a look at some of the positive attributes that makes us your best Canadian immigration law solution in Kingston, in Ontario or wherever you are:
- Welcoming firm culture: We know that starting life in Canada can be a stressful and intimidating experience. Hence, we offer honest, friendly advice; understanding; and experience to help you get through the process as smoothly as possible.
- Convenient Location: Our office is centrally located midway between Toronto, Montreal and Ottawa, and a short drive from the American border.
- Regional leadership and a global reach: We serve all of Ontario, including Kingston, Toronto, Belleville, and Brockville. Through our mastery of technology, we serve the globe.
- Digital accessibility: We can serve you entirely on line, from an initial video consultation, through written communication, completion of forms, accumulation of evidence to billing, we are able to serve you securely.
- Comprehensive immigration law services: We have the knowledge and experience to give you a relevant answer about how you can meet your objectives to live or remain in this country. We also offer advice for family sponsorship and help you to overcome inadmissibility.
- A trusted immigration solicitor since 1988: As a lawyer, Leslie H. Morley’s professional practice is governed by the Law Society of Ontario and, as with all law firms, highly regulated. All our staff seek to attain the highest ethical standards in delivering our legal services.
- Languages: Members of our staff are fluent in German, and interpreters speaking many other languages are available on notice.
Whether your immigration issue is narrow or broad-based, just give us a call at 613-542-2192 or contact us online to discuss your needs. We offer legal advice on a wide range of practice areas to meet the needs of those who seek entry into Canada.
Deportation, Immigration and Prison Law Services
At Morley Law Office, we understand that transitioning from one country to another smoothly and quickly will be a very big deal for your and your family. We want to help you to move to and successfully integrate into Canada as soon as possible.