Immigration Lawyer for Studying in Canada

Paving the Road to Higher Education

International students are an important part of the cultural fabric of higher learning in Canada. Many post-secondary institutions welcome foreign students into their undergraduate and professional programs, and they support the idea of these students' entry into Canada. From the perspective of obtaining government approval, however, coming to Canada to study may be challenging. I am Leslie H. Morley, immigration lawyer, and I can help you to get the authorization you need to pursue education in Canada.

My firm, Morley Law Office, is located in Kingston, Ontario, where many respected Canadian universities are located. In addition to helping students in this local area, I give advice and guidance to students who are seeking to come here from various parts of the globe. I am proud to have helped many students, individuals and families come to Canada from more than 100 countries.

Benefits of Meeting with an Immigration Lawyer

As governments change, policies with regards to immigration continue to evolve. Study permits are perhaps not as accessible as they once were. As a lawyer who understands the system and is a regulated professional who must adhere to high standards of ethical practice, I can help you to find the right route to get here to fulfil your educational goals.

For many, a study permit can be the first step to citizenship. A study permit can be parlayed into a work permit, and further into permanent residency, which can lead to full citizenship. In order for these steps to happen, however, you have to do it the right way from the beginning. Even if you do not plan to immigrate, making sure your study permit is correctly obtained can ensure that the door remains open for you to come back to Canada should you decide to do so at a later date.

Canadian Student Visa Barrister in Kingston, Ontario

To discuss your situation with an immigration lawyer about studying in Canada, contact my office. Call me at 613‑542‑2192 in Kingston or contact me online.

Created by

Legal notice